Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New News

I am not sure everyone has heard but I have been put on bed rest until further notice. Unfortunately, my water broke and there is very little fluid left around the baby. This is really bad because the baby cannot develop without the fluid and there is a higher risk of infection for the baby and myself. In very rare cases, the tear in the membrane can self heal and it may refill with fluid. Dan and I are trying to stay optimistic but it is hard. Thanks for all the prayers and phone calls. I will try to keep you updated. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say I'm thinking of you guys. If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. My thoughts and prayers are with the three of you.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - leave us a message!