Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan 10th News

While it is no longer Jan. 10, I thought I would update everyone on what happened. 

On Friday, Jan. 9, I started to go into labor. Dan took me to the hospital at 8pm. I was admitted quickly and we were faced with lots of decisions to make. At 2:47 am, we had a beautiful, little, boy. He was 13 oz and 10.5 inches long. He had the cutest, and largest hands and feet. We were able to hold him and take pictures of him while he stayed with us for almost two hours. He didn't like his feet tickled and would kick back at me. I was able to see his cute little tongue and he liked to grab onto our fingers.  We decided not to name him and just enjoy our time. There will be a shared service with the other babies like him sometime in the future. 

Thank you to everyone for their messages, prayers and support.

1 comment:

  1. Amy and Dan,
    Aunt Kathy and I are so sorry to hear of your loss. We are able to share that grief with you as we have experienced the loss of two babies. You have been blessed with some time with your baby, and as hard as it may be to loose him, be thankful for that time.
    Our hopes and prayers are with you,
    Uncle Ed and Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading - leave us a message!