Thursday, May 21, 2009

End of the School Year Nears!


One of the joys of teaching is summer - you know - teachers get this great three month break!

As for us, Amy is again working at the pool. She starts the summer this weekend with a marathon of hours during the Memorial Day Holiday weekend. Her school year ends in about two long weeks.

I'm a little luckier, my school year has only two and half days left before my relaxing summer of work begins. I'll be teaching summer school in June, presenting a few technology workshops, and finishing my Master's degree.

As for our relaxation - David gets married at the end of the summer in Colorado so we'll fly out for that organic fest! The backyard needs some landscaping and the house needs a few to-dos done.

Here is my drawing of the backyard - a quick sketch showing the general layout and idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading - leave us a message!